E-therapy Limited (“E-therapy Limited”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the website located at www.e-therapy.co.uk
Our privacy practices are intended to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA“). The privacy of your Health Information will be maintained by us as required by HIPAA and the regulations promulgated under that Act.
Children under age 18
We do not knowingly allow persons under the age of 18 to create E-therapy Accounts that allow access to our site.
The Personal information we collect or maintain may include:
Your Personal Information may be used by us for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal regulations):
- Your name, email address, age, username, password, and other registration information
- Health Information that you provide this Site, which may include records or information relating to your medical or health history, diagnostic images, health status and laboratory testing results, and other health related information
- Health information about yourself, prepared by the health care provider(s) who provide the Services through the Site such as treatment and examination notes, medical records, and other health related information
- Billing information that you provide us, such as credit card information.
- Information about the mobile device or computer you are using, such as the kind of computer or mobile device you use, what Internet browser you use, and other information about how you use the Site
- Other information that you input into the Site or related services
Personal Information that we collect or you provide (subject to applicable legal restrictions) may also be disclosed:
- To provide you with the Services
- To improve the quality of healthcare via the performance of quality reviews and other similar activities
- To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Service
- To send you notice when Site updates are available,
- To market and promote the Site and the Services to you
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorisation
To service providers, contractors and other third parties we use to support our trade and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the specific purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Information We Collect via Technology
- As lawfully required, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
- When we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, to protect our rights, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, divestiture, dissolution, reorganization or other sale or transfer of some or all of E-therapy’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is part of the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
As you use the Site or the Service, some data may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
- Your Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions that are taken on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
- Access Device and Browser Information. When the Site is accessed from a computer or other device by you, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, connection speed, browser type, and access times (collectively, “Anonymous Information”).
- Cookies. We may use both session Cookies (these expire once your web browser is closed) and persistent Cookies to make the Service and the Site easier to use, to improve our advertising, and to protect both you and E-therapy. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit, change your options accordingly.
De-Identified Information may be created and used by us without restriction.
Information You Share With Third Parties
Modification of Information.
Members will be able to edit and update some of their information through the Site. Any requests to modify any information may also be directly submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations on Information Deletion
The steps we take to secure your information
We employ reasonable physical, managerial and electronic security methods to help protect against unapproved access to Personal Information, such as encryption. But please be aware that no data transmission, whether via the Internet or data storage facility, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You should report any security violations via email, please send one to us at